Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great phwall 2010-02-16 13:56

Hi Reed,
They say owners get to look a lot like their dogs, I'll let you draw your own conclusions to that one. Crikey, she even painted the dogs toe nails.
What is it with people throwing rubbish onto the pavement, especially empty cigarette packs, makes me shudder.
Anyway, good use of the Sigma here, I like the distorted perspective, the way the lens accentuates the dogs head works great.
I'm off to have a feed of pancakes, that's what we call it over here, "pancake Tuesday"
Cheers
Pete

Old 02-16-2010, 09:33 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To phwall: Dog Owners

Hello Pete!

I have another of an old English Sheep dog and his master. I just wish I would have had a better pov, because the guy's hair is the same exact grey color (with some white highlights) and the same length as the dog's. This man even painted his nose black...

He was probably one of the folks who litter up the streets down there - it's a big bar area, so the drunks leave a trail. I don't even notice it when I'm there, like I would were it my own neighborhood. Kinda disgusting when I think about it, but that's Soulard.

I hope you had some good pancakes. I like mine with pecans and maple syrup.

Thanks for giving me a laugh!

Reed