Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Waylim 2010-02-12 20:05

I like this, a portrait of the local folks, it really give you a real essence of the place that you visited. Life may be a little rough here. Maybe not so bad, sometimes we judge their happiness base on our living standard, and it may be just fine for him. I'm sure there more that he would like, but don't we all, even the millionair here, still want more in life. He looks rather classy, with his nice plaid shirt bright T-shirt and that signiture hat. Love the detials on his face, You won't be taking picture of me I tell you. You show too much wrinkle on someone.
Way

Old 02-13-2010, 12:26 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To Waylim: You make me laugh!

Glad you could take a look, Way - I appreciate your critiques. I almost spat my coffee all over my monitors when I read this one.

LoL!

Yeah, I have one of my mother-in-law that I don't dare post - she survived WWII Germany and every bit of that is on her face. She's one of the finest people I know, but she would be mortified if she found out I put her on the Internet!

Thanks again, Way,
Reed