Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

rlrad 2010-02-26 5:24

Way,

Fate is such an interesting thing, it was indeed fate that led you to where you are today, and fortune for you and your family, as well as the people of TE. Where would we have been without your 200 beautiful uploads?

Your story touched me, even though I already knew most of it, reading it all in one place brought me to an "emotional state" that I only feel when posed with the most brave and heroic actions, such as the people who fought the terrorists on United Flight 93 and my mother-in-law's own stories of being a young girl during Nazi Germany in the 1930's and 40's.

You are a brave man from a brave family. You are also the epitome of the American dream, what we all read about and grow up being told and believe to our core. Finally, you are a wonderful photographer who has brought so many nice images and great stories to us.

Congratulations on #200, Way. May there be a similar celebration, but perhaps even happier, at #2000!

Thanks for starting my day off in such a positive Way!

Reed Radcliffe
St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Old 02-26-2010, 04:50 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To rlrad: American Dream

Hi Reed,
Thank you for the kind words always. Itís the reason we are still here on this site. In comparison to many who have gone through much adversity, my story is merely a grain in the sand. It is amazing that it was 30 years ago. And thing has change for the better in that part of the world.

YES, I am living the American Dream. I have a decent job, own a house, okay the bank own most of it, but I can painted it pink if I wanted to. Make enough money to travel and explore our beautiful States and around the world and to be here sharing my experience with those who share the same interest. I couldnít ask for more.

I wish Iím around to share my 2000th post. I do have more 2000 photos you know

Thanks Reed.
Way
Old 02-27-2010, 10:16 PM
TE Senior Member

Default I'm sure

you have 2000 more photos.

I hope I'm around to enjoy them all, too.

Thanks again,
Reed