Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great delpeoples 2010-02-23 4:10

Hi Reed, man this is a great shot - and an early one from you too. The perspective is exceptionally good and I love the lines you've created with the architecture and the hanging birdies. Excellent monochrome colours, the image is so nice and sharp with great depth of field. TFS and have a wonderful week, Lisa

Old 02-23-2010, 11:43 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To delpeoples: Hi Lisa,

Thanks for checking it out! I had this laying about for years and I always liked it, but the shadows were too dark and since I forgot to set the ISO to 50 or 100 it had way too much grain. Finally I have all the tools to bring forward the image I saw when I shot it, but it took a little while to get it right.

I hope the blue filter wasn't taking things a little too far...

Have a fine week yourself!
Reed
Old 02-24-2010, 01:56 AM
TE Expert

Thumbs up Personal Taste

Hi Reed

As a matter of personal taste, I like the blue caste, but the thing that matters is that YOU like it

Aint it great when you think a shot's been written off then with the things you learn here you can rescue it? That's happened to me a fair few times and it's pretty fun rescuing an old favourite.

Happy shooting
Lisa