Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Waylim 2010-02-23 18:28

Hey Reed,
You cheated, Looking at the thumbnail, I was just in awe with how you captured all this geese in such a wonderful formation and indoor. I was expecting to get blown away by such rare capture, only for me to go "Oh, they're fake." Well for what it's worth, got me excited for a moment, that count for something :)
Anyway, just having fun with you. I do enjoy it very much even if they are not real geese. It is an excellent POV, "oh watch out for the dropping!" You pretty much put me right underdeath them. I like the blue duo tone experiment and it is interesting and captured well the liveliness in side a mall, many women's paradise on Earth. Thanks.
Way

Old 02-24-2010, 01:38 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To Waylim: Cheated - yep!

H Way,

You crack me up, man. I guess I did cheat. But I loved that shot. I looked at it a dozen times today because now that I made it look like I saw it in my mind it looks better than ever. Now I've looked at it so many times I find myself wishing it were a flock of giant bats, screaming out of a cave mouth at full speed at dusk, chasing all the shoppers running down the escalators with packages flying in all directions... oh man, I have to calm down...

Thanks for checking it out, Way. It makes me feel good that I caught your attention and made you laugh. I respect your art and your opinion, so it means a lot to me to see your comments.

Thanks again,
Reed