Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2018-05-06 3:02

Hello Jason,
I don't know what "burst mode" is, but you certainly timed this shot well. I've hardly ever seen anything like this, except probably in a Hollywood movie where everything is possible.
It's nice to see you back here, even though I am sure you will disappear again right away.
Best wishes,
Gert

Old 05-06-2018, 04:55 PM
TE Expert

Default To holmertz: Bursting out

Hi Gert,

Great to hear from you, as always!

So the burst mode is a setting that allows you to press and hold down the shutter of the camera for a continuous stream of individual pictures. Mine has a rapid fire and slower speed option for such effect. Until I realized I was on the slower setting, I wasn't able to catch the shell casing exiting from the gun because of the fast nature of the firing. It took more than a fair share of tries to obtain this one shot that clearly freezes that moment. And there you have the "burst."

I may just post another picture as I'm reviewing older photos and reliving some of my TE memories...you just never know.

Hope all is well in your corner of the globe. Take it easy.