Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great emka 2017-11-05 12:57

Hello Jason,

I have seen you picture with Krzysztof on FB and I wondered if you met again. I am glad that Trekkers still meet from tome to time. But when you are such a rare guest and also Serghei hasn't been seen here for quite a time, such a wonderful meeting as our in Perm wouldn't be possible anymore :(. But it is great to see sometimes with a new picture. Original view of the Grand Canyon through the window. I like the light falling on the trousers and dark silhouette of the guy.
Very nice Workshop picture :).
Have a nice week

MAlgo

Old 11-05-2017, 09:47 PM
TE Expert

Default To emka: Cześć!

Helloooo Miss Malgo!

Oh yes, we had a great time...and hopefully can manage to meet again next year here in the U.S. The idea is set, but we'll have to wait and see how everything works out. As I've always said, another of my fondest memories are with you and Serghei, and I would unquestionably love to do it again!!

I was indeed very happy to hear from you on FB, and know that I know where to find you as well. Now, we just need to get you back on Instagram also. LOL

I wish you many happy travels, 'cause you never stop moving.

Big hugs from the desert,

J