Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great macjake 2017-08-06 21:21

Hi Jason
my eyes almost popped out of my head when I realised it was you that posted this photo :)

Great to see you back bud! how've you been? I noticed you haven't posted many shots on Instagram recently.

That heat you talk about doesn't really interest me haha...too hot for my blood, but as you say, the weather conditions which change abruptly can lead to some pretty damn good shots.

love seeing how the trees in the far bg seem to POP against that brooding dark blue skyline. the cloud depth is A+ bud.
did you get caught up in the rain storm?
see you around
cheers
Craig

Old 08-08-2017, 11:59 PM
TE Expert

Default To macjake: As I live and breath

Hey Craig,

How are you, amigo?

Yep, I've come to troll the TE pages for a bit. LOL I tend to go through streaks on my social media, and since this one in particular consumed so much of my time, I had to scale way back....even though I thoroughly enjoy my TE time.

Anyhoo, great to hear from you as always! With what you mentioned, you couldn't be more right....the heat sucks, big time.....but this time of year is incredible for the dramatic skies and minute-by-minute change in the weather sometimes...which can make for some pretty damn good shots, if you can get to the right place at the right time...which where I usually end up falling short, so it's usually a lot of shots from the immediate neighborhood. This particular storm was quite a good rager, brought a lot of rain and some wicked cool lightning with it. Heat and humidity be damned, I'll take it for the results! LOL

Hope you're getting ready for some football! Right around the corner, I can't wait! And baseball in full swing, it's a great time to be a sports fan!

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts. Take it easy, bud!

J