Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great cobraphil8 2009-09-18 12:53

Salut Marine,
on se croirait presque devant une scène de théatre avec des rideaux rouges tirés de part et d'autre pour laisser la nature en vedette...
Bon WE à toi
Philippe

Old 09-21-2009, 03:34 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To smarcell: THANKS FOR THE INSIGHTFUL…

Of course you are entitled to your opinion of the image, that is what this site is about. What you are NOT entitled to is harassing other member, as you make fun of critiques given.

You have made me curious and I had a look at your gallery. I can see you’re a devoted reader of photo magazines, it shows in what you publish. For some strange reason I feel I have seen much of this before. But regretfully a huge part of your gallery is not according to TE guidelines and motto, and thus qualifies for removal. Maybe I can find time to be back with more detailed critique later.

As I was at it I had a look at your critiques too, the ones you wrote. They are very often one-liners without much substance and therefore not according to ToS of this distinguished site. But I guess you see yourself above rules for the TrekEarth community…