Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great mkamionka 2020-09-20 0:35

Hi Jorge,
nice building with attractive architecture and colors.
The perspective got quite wild here. I am not surprised, it is huge and perpendicular and you are just next to it. There is no way to get it straight or even straighten it later in the photoshop. I face often this choice, how to approach situations like that, especially that I am into postcard photos which are usually very straight.
I don't have the answer.
It certainly is very natural, as the eye would see it.
Great reportage from Moscow,
M

Old 09-20-2020, 08:28 AM
TE Expert

Default To mkamionka: distortions

mariusz

I guess distortions are part of photography, but many people don't like them. I remember a member who left the site, he was ever saying me my photos were wrong and I should to fix distortions using a tool. I used that tool but I guess it destroyed the natural feeling of the image and something was lost. but he was ever furious with me because I hadn't done the PP process.
some people likes to enhance the colors or other aspects a lot, others not.. I had a friend in another site and she loved to explode her photos with many contrast and colors in excess , it was her style and I ever didn't like most of her photos, but it was her way across photography.
while travelling we hadn't so much time to stop and take photos with more patience. and in this photo in special I was almost defecating in the pants with a terrible diarrhea, crazy to reach my hotel. haha.

take care

jorge