Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great adramad 2021-08-08 11:38

Hello Chris.
Impressive remains of this cathedral, which as we see it today already attracts, so in the middle of its construction it would be wonderful.
Good color, superb brightness and sharpness.
Well done. I like.
Have a good week.
Very best regards.
Luis.

P.S. I do not know what you mean when you say no that I put in the comments is not entirely true.
First, this series that I am uploading is not about Madrid in general, but about the area that has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
The comments are limited to the reality of the place from the historical or monumental point of view, and about nightclubs nothing is said, in passing it is said that Florida Park was a famous nightclub in the past, that is real and nothing tube to do with nightclubs, so I would like you to explain to me that my grades do not stick to the truth.

Old 08-08-2021, 06:56 PM
TE Expert

Default To adramad: Guide books

Hola Luis

I was not referring to your note but to guidebooks like Frommer's, Rough Guide, Lonely Planet, Trip Advisor etc

Sometimes they don't give an accurate picture. Most of them gloss over Madrid and just mention it has a lot of museums, art galleries and nightclubs appealing to the 20 somethings. It's always best to know somebody locally that can take you around town. I hated Jakarta the first time I went but liked it when Indonesian friends drove me around the 2nd time I visited. And 3rd time too. Sometime I just forget the guidebooks and go to a high lookout tower and head for anything around that looks interesting. Or scroll around google maps and their virtual tours.

Stay cool!