Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great mariandrea 2008-04-08 12:49

Hi Julian, good composition with the clouds following your perspective, the colours are natural and well saturated. I may go to middle east in october, is it a good month? is it safe to wonder arround being a woman? Chau chau,

Maria

Old 04-08-2008, 07:54 PM
TE Newbie

Default To mariandrea: Middle East in October

October is a great time of year to go, the weather will still be warm (approx average 30 degrees) yet not too hot.

You will get A LOT of attention from men in the Middle East, however it is a very safe place to travel, crime is extremely low. It would help where possible to go places and do activities with men, rather than by yourself, that way you won't get as much attention.

Being from Argentina I am guess you would have darker hair and darker complexion? If so that is a good thing as blonde women with very white skin seem to get the most attention!

Any other questions let me know and I will try to help.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:50 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To mariandrea: Middle East in October

Thanxs very much! I will go in kinda of an independent group, but sometimes i like to wander arround by myself. As far as crime is low it is ok for me. Have you been in Syria too? OK, bye bye and thanxs again.

Maria
Old 04-10-2008, 08:57 PM
TE Newbie

I also went to Syria which was a fantastic place, probably my favourite in the Middle East. The people are so friendly and honest, it is very cheap, and there are some fantastic things to see - I highly recommend it!
Old 04-10-2008, 10:04 PM
TE Junior Member

Great! thanxs very much!