Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Luciano75 2008-01-19 0:27

Bounjour Jacques
I have watch your panorama several times yesterday and I find it very well composed,the quality is so great,details can be seen very well,light was great that day...great shot.Being stitched from vertical format shots...that`s great too.I would like to see a panorama from that hill including the entire Korcula(or a part of it) in the frame,maybe you have it.Great panorama...Excellent photo.TFS
Amicalement,
Lucian

Old 01-19-2008, 03:38 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To Luciano75: L'île de Korcula

Merci Lucian de ton passage et de tes critiques. J'ai compris que sur le panorama tu aurais aimé voir l'île en entier. La ville de Korcula est située sur une île (l'île de Korcula) d'une quarantaine de kilomètres de long. J'ai pris la photo depuis l'hôtel qui nous abritait et qui fait partie de l'île.
Je ne vois pas comment j'aurais pu avoir l'île en entier. Je ne sais pas si j'ai bien répondu à ta question.
Amicalement,
Jacques
Old 01-19-2008, 04:09 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To Luciano75: L'île de Korcula

ooppss...sorry...didn`t know that the island is so big...I wanted to say that to include only the part that you present in your picture...my mistake...and thank you for your response.

Have a good evening,
Lucian