To branley: Hi Stephen - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great branley 2008-01-06 2:27

Salut Thierry,

this is an amazing life puzzle, it took some time to work out what was what but I don't think I've got everything in place yet! The colour of the water looks a little muted, I've posted a WS, as with all WS's they aren't to everyone's taste but I hope you like it? Even without the adjustment the subject matter is first class and I like it very much.

Amitiť my friend and I wish you a great 2008,

Stephen

Old 01-09-2008, 06:07 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To branley: Hi Stephen

Thank you for your comments and WS (I like it but it's not what I saw, the colours realy looked dirty! Do you understand what I mean ?)
Thank's for your kind wishes, I wish you a very good year and may be a meeting in Tours !!!!

FRIENDLY
Thierry
Old 01-10-2008, 10:19 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Salut Thierry

I have never been to the far east so I cannot imagine colours so 'dirty' but I do understand what you mean. A meeting in Tours would be a really great idea but I don't think I will be able to do that until I retire because every time we go to Bťl‚bre we hope for a relaxing time but we always seem to be working! Retirement is not too far away though...in 2010. I wish you a fine end of the week and a fine weekend also my friend.

Amitiťs

Stephen