Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Needs Improvement Matthew-Watt 2007-12-25 16:28

Hi Jonathan,

I appreciate that this point is a place which is important to you, the boundary of your town. What needs to be done is that you must make a choice about what you really want to take; a level, close enough to read photo of this road sign, or a photo in which the primary subject takes up about 10% of the frame? Also, you need to think about contrast and colour saturation...the image is just too bright to enjoy. The ideal photo of this sign can not be taken from a rapidly moving car, it really needs to be one taken at a time when the lighting is softer and you are stationary, with the subject taking up a substantially larger proportion of the frame. By the looks of it, you could angle this shot to have the sign filling 1/3 of the image to the left, with that distant hill as a backdrop to the right with some houses and trees as the middle ground. Just some helpful hints for next time you have the opportunity to take this sign in.

Matt

Old 12-30-2007, 07:15 AM
TE Newbie

Default To Matthew-Watt: hi

thanks for the advice on the photo but im still new at this and kidda young 10yrs old so i dont think i notice it thanks for the comment