Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good Luko 2007-04-13 15:07

At first I thought that was interesting with great potential but I felt something bothering me... I thought much alike Animesh about these black pants totally out of tune, also some colors that ought not... Then I read Sohrab and went through his link, even more than Raghu Rai's pic, i wondered what would have sohrab done and realized there is a real backbone in that pic which you didn't use at all but is aesthetically essential.

You're trying to make it happen but nothing is although this pic is not about happening but about a certain overall aesthetic. In your mind you didn't realize that the background is the weakest side of the pic, so i tried to dramatize it the Sorhab way if you don't mind.

Check Ws.

Old 04-14-2007, 10:52 AM
TE Expert

Default To Luko: the workshop

hey luko
your workshop doesn't open on my computer..
there's no thumbnail as well...
are you having the same problem?
Old 04-15-2007, 03:25 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: To Luko: the workshop

ditto, I get a "?"
Old 04-16-2007, 02:24 AM
TE Expert

I had some troubles with my computer yesterday morning, everything went.. black.... hence I lost all of my edited jpg and scanned shots which were sitting on my hard drive.
Fortunately, I have a HDD copy of all my RAW images.

Went rushing to a computer shop to buy a new 'puter, double Intel 2Ghz, all the bells and whistles and the dreary VISTA, which claimed that my scanner was too old to get accepted by the system... :(((

Hence i don't think I'll be very active uploadwise these days...you'll have to imagine the WS.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:38 AM
TE Expert

Too bad we couldn't see your workshop!
In desperation I tried my own, while doing I did the unthinkable...cloned out the trouserd legs!! Please take this as frivolous act...I just wanted to see my own interpretation of this image. Maciej, please forgive me for altering your image this way.
Animesh