Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good Don_Gusti 2006-12-30 13:16

Hello Sara,

Mashalla your work quality has increased a lot since your 1# photo & am glad. Very nice collection u gained lately. 1 more thing f u don’t mind, work more on ur POV, try unusual POV’s & u will be surprised.

Accept my best wishes

Ahmad

Old 12-31-2006, 12:56 AM
TE Newbie

Default To Don_Gusti: thanks

thanks for your comment Ahmad,I want to tell you something,I do not have any camera now and all of my photo in TE are old since two years ago,I change the post work only,I think if I have any camera I will post a better photoes as my artist view have been changed since those tow years and during my job,thanks for yor opiniouns and wishes.
Old 01-01-2007, 02:22 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To Don_Gusti: thanks

Mashalla I see huge potential :D good for you & I hope u buy “Nikon” cuz it’s really amazing, & u mentioned “Job” r u working in some journal or something?

Regards
Old 03-10-2007, 12:12 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To Don_Gusti: thanks

thank you brother for your suggestion
I decide to buy canon d70 before I read your message
but now I will think again
may be there is no strong need for camera in my job..but photography is one of my lovely hobbies..I think this hobby will improve my artist view that I need it to improve the quality of the software products, web design and other art related computer fields.
thank you again for your suggestion,and I am very happy to take it from a proffesional photographer.