Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good Kalesin 2006-10-10 17:55

Hi Nelson,
nice photo only title do not suits it as it was bit hard to find the moon as it is overexposed, that pot with the palm tree is drawing attention away.If you could increase f to for example f8 or f 12 and also faster shuter, like 1/100 or 1/250, you would have all sky colours and moon would be more visible.I had same problem when i was shooting moon and redish sky, this above solved my problem so i think it might help you.
Regards,
Jelena

Old 10-11-2006, 12:57 PM
TE Newbie

Default To Kalesin: Thank you!

Hello Jelena,
thank you for your comments and I do appreciate te way you explained to me how to avoid overexposed pictures I will try, I am here to learn ;-)
About the title I did it on purpose as I knew it would be difficult but not so much to find the moon, but there she is there.
Regards,
Nelson
Old 10-11-2006, 04:11 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To Kalesin: Thank you!

Hello Nelson,

You are welcome,
we are all here to share and learn.
About the title, way i see it, when i am looking in tumbnail photos in galery something just draw my attention, it is title or colours or some detail, on your photo i saw title but was surprised that i didnt see the moon in that tumbnail view. Only when i opened it fully i saw it hiding in the corner. :-D
I am happy if my suggestion was of use to you.
Regards,
Jelena