Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Janice 2006-07-19 4:27

Hi Steve, I think you had better go into the Postcard or calendar business! And how were the sandflies here this time? Milford is the worst place in NZ for them.
I like seeing the snow on the tops there. I was here in mid summer so there was no snow around. It looks a lovely day, and you have another super photo, thank you
Janice

Old 07-20-2006, 01:29 AM
TE Newbie

Default To Janice: Milford photo

Hi Janice,
Thankyou for your critiques, and your suggestion for new employment! :D
I can certify that Milford is one of the worst places for sandflies in the summer having been there in 2003, but this time as the temperature was so cold, there were none. In fact, the winter for me was a far better time to visit than the summer, in sandfly terms, tourist numbers and the weather! For the price of wearing a ski jacket and a hat, i'd rather visit in winter again! That is if i'm lucky enough to make it over to that part of then world again! All I have to do is turn up in your beautiful country with a camera, and the images present themselves to me. A true testament to kiwi scenery!
I look forward to seeing your portfolio grow Janice!
Regards,
Steve