Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good KiltedArab 2006-03-06 19:58

Hi Chris!

Apologies for not awarding top marks, no need for me to go fully into that as you know yourself it's not a perfect photo.

But as an expat Scot who has spent a lot of time in St Andrews, I know this view well and it brings back happy memories!

I think that with a good camera this would have been a great image. Nicely composed, nice sky, lovely view of the town.

Well done, and welcome!

Old 03-07-2006, 03:04 AM
TE Newbie

Default To KiltedArab: Thank you

Phew, thanks! Nice to get a good review under my belt. The only thing stopping me getting a digital camera has been money, as I've been a student for the past three and a half years. I intend to get one soon though - as a Geographer I have seen many sights my camera could never justify.
Old 03-07-2006, 03:16 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To KiltedArab: Thank you

I'm sure! And Scotland is the most beautiful country on the planet! Posted some St Andrews photos myself, if u r interested!
Old 03-07-2006, 03:19 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To KiltedArab: Thank you

Will look tomorrow, but it's 1:15am now and time to hit the hay. Hopefully I'll get one or two of my photos from Loch Tay up soon, and take more over the next few months, as I'm only in Scotland for a year studying (I'm from Sunderland, doing a masters up here).

Goodnight