Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great jujudum 2006-02-15 22:37

Hi John,
Wow you catch a really great moment when the sun just spreads its colors into the interior arches !! I also like the photo's angle. I have seen Baalbeck as ruins in Lebanon but not this one .... I miss something ;)

Old 02-17-2006, 07:34 PM
TE Newbie

Default To jujudum: Reply!

Anjar is known as the place for Armenians living in Lebanon. they settle over there. It's a nice place over there. i wonder why you've been to Lebanon and if you liked it?
bytheway u should be visiting it again.
Old 02-18-2006, 07:09 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To jujudum: Reply!

Hi John,
Of course, I really liked Lebanon... it's a wonderful country with wonderful people unfortunately quite unknown or known for bad reasons... I went in Lebanon for 2 weeks last november within the context of a university project in landscape architecture. We were working in the wastani aera of SaÔda. We worked in multicultural teams (canadians, morocans, Italiens and of course lebaneses from a university architecture and urban planning in Beyrouth. So we only had fews days to visit and rest of the time we were working in SaÔda. I would have liked to stay longer and visit the North. I made myself good Lebanese friends so maybe ...a day ...I'll visit it again ;)You live in a wonderful country and I hope politic situation become better ... So carry on posting great pictures on TE in order to value beautiful landscapes of Lebanon !
Sorry for my English ... I'm from Quťbec (french province in Canada)

Julie
Old 02-20-2006, 11:35 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To jujudum: Reply!

Thanks lots Julie!
I like the way you think about our beautiful country and i like your vision; it is true that nobody have heard about Lebanon but the few. Lebanon is a very beautiful country, skilled ppl, sociable ppl, friendly environment, and gorgeous atmosphere( we do have 4 saisons).
We hope to end the political situation as soon as possible.

Thanks for your info sharing and time. hoping that you visit Lebanon for vacation next time.

Ciao
John Balian
[email protected]

and bytheway: your english is just great.