Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great PeterC 2005-09-27 22:23

David,
A very emotional shot. I love the intensity of the water and the boy's reaction. Just wanting to hide from everything and let the water wash all his problems away.
Great composition with the angle. Terrific stuff. Going to my favorites i think. Was curious to see how this would look in B&W. Looks ok but i think i prefer the original. Let me know what you think.

Old 09-28-2005, 08:58 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To PeterC: B/W?

Hi Peter,

Initially, I did indeed thing that this would end up a b/w image! But I couldn't get it to look right. Perhaps the blue of the shirt is one of the things needed to bring more attention to the subject?

Thanks so much for the comments!

David
Old 09-28-2005, 05:27 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To PeterC: B/W?

David i completely agree the blue t-shirt. No matter what hue setting i couldn't get the t-shirt to stand out. Still was an interesting excercise and i need the practice in photoshop. Still a great photo so much drama.

Cheers
Peter
Old 09-28-2005, 05:28 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To PeterC: B/W?

David i completely agree with the blue t-shirt. No matter what hue setting i couldn't get the t-shirt to stand out. Still was an interesting excercise and i need the practice in photoshop. Still a great photo so much drama.

Cheers
Peter