Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great misterB 2005-09-13 11:17

A great picture. I really like it. It's not very often industry looks good in a photo, but you've managed to do it here. As you say, it looks almost NASA / Area 51 / Roswell, because of the structures and colours. If you look closely to the right of the 'building' just above the pipeline, there appears to be a glowing figure. The comp works well with the silouhette of the power lines on the left, and the bright lights on the right. Well done.
Alex.

Old 09-13-2005, 10:10 PM
TE Newbie

Default To misterB: Alcan

Hi MisterB, thankyou very much for your kind comments, it looks like your the only one who likes it.

Regards

Ian
Old 09-17-2005, 12:17 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To misterB: Alcan

I honestly don't understand and Ken why only myself have written critiques on this one. The only suggestions I can give is that 1. it might have been posted on TE at the wrong time of day and people were logging in, posting their picture, and then logging out without looking at any other pictures, or 2. there are 18,767 members on TE who don't know a good photo when they see one.
Alex.