Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great bedford67 2005-06-14 8:54

Hello,
This photograph reflects very well the hardness of the life for much of people in Vietnam and in the whole world. Misery keep often close to opulence and that in the general indifference. Fortunately that such photographs point out it from time to time to us.
Technically, the photograph seems too clear and the background misses clearness.
Cordially, Bedford.

Old 06-15-2005, 06:26 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To bedford67: Hi

Hi Jean Patrick

Thanks for great sharing for my photo. I am really very happy to know you was born in Strasbourg. I lived during here over one month. I love this city and to have some exciting photos. Best regards
Huy
Old 06-22-2005, 10:00 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: A bedford67: Hi

Hi Huy,
First of all, I am sorry for this late answer. I am happy that you know Strasbourg and his area. I unfortunately did not have the occasion yet to visit your marvellous country. I hope that I could do it in a few years.
Thanks to TE, we are likely to take note of the various facets of the life of all the countries. And your photographs show it beautiful way.
Cordially, J-Patrick.
Old 06-22-2005, 10:59 AM
TE Junior Member

I hope we will meet togehter in win glass. Did you see my new shot in starsbourg. "Peace Hedge". Avec toute mes amities
Old 06-24-2005, 01:03 AM
TE Newbie

Hi Huy,
It is a very good idea to take glass together! Do not fail especially to prevent me next time you are in Strasbourg. We will be able to thus exchange our impressions on our common passion: photography.
Cordially,
J-Patrick