Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great jemaflor 2021-08-27 23:29

Hi Marius,
Nice church well photographed and presented with this good vertical format, pleasant sunlight well captured, good rendering for colors, almost red bricks and saturated blue sky,tsf.

Old 08-28-2021, 07:47 PM
TE Newbie

Talking To jemaflor: thank you,

I have been a Nikon and formerly Olympus and Sony shooter in times immemorial, long before the current gen of mirrorless beasts hit the market. Always wondered how the Canon shooters did it- the colors, the clarity.. with kit lenses and almost no post processing.I recently discovered my little M50 had a curious setting list of parameters for image quality, more like presets really : one that said neutral, okay,one that said normal (and was bleak and gloomy) one that said faithful (and is anything but), one that says portrait, one that said landscape... and in the middle of the list- a "fine detail" preset. And it seems to be the best and does what you see here- saturation and clarity out of any lens. Anyway in that good of a light and with a nice polarizer fitted the thing was going to come out nicely anyway even on phones or 12 years old bridge cameras. For old times' sake I repaired and cleaned and got out of storage a nice Sony H50 made in 2008. Got a series of really nice shots out of it-and its perspective on this one is so much alike it would make for a double post