Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great unclehotshot 2014-11-24 8:23

Hi Ger
Doors and windows are usefull as frames. You made good use of it and also put in a bit of symbolism with the chairs. Smart of you to mention them in the note; I hadn't seen them.
Good management of light. Hard shaddow and sunshine's not easy.
About my latest remark; I meant the fog is so thick that there's no photo ALMOST.

Can I offer you a piece of adwise? If you want people to comment on your photos, it's a good idea to visit other galleries and give critique to their photos, too.
Cheers Frank

Old 11-24-2014, 05:35 PM
TE Newbie

Default To unclehotshot: Thanks Frank

Thank you for the kind remarks frank and the critique. I am afraid because i had to point out the chairs that i failed with this picture, it should be evident, the symbolism should speak for itself I do like lots of pictures on this site, in fact so many it would take me 24 hours a day for years to comment on them, i am not good enough to make a critical comment, i only know what i like, i know very little about technique. I'm glad you liked my pictures, maybe you will visit our Island!