Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Subhogen 2014-03-13 6:36

Hello Joginder,
I see you have got hammered over here. :-) and I see that you have taken it sportingly. I like your spirit, a smiley from my side for that.
I agree with Miro's comments but I could not agree more with Subhendu's comments. The artificial blur has been poorly done. It is glaringly apparent and has killed this otherwise nice and cute DL shot. My advice to you would be not to do any PP work but leave your photos as it is for the time being.
That's a lot of advice for you on one single day :-) Keep clicking and sharing. Thanks.
Regards,
Subho

Old 03-13-2014, 02:43 PM
TE Newbie

Default To Subhogen: Thanks Subhoji

Dear Mr. Subho,

I like your comments very much. I am in learning stage and shall admit my mistakes with my heart. Shall take care in future. AFter all one can learn from his mistakes.
Looking forward to your valuable comments on my pics. I will take all them positively.
Regards,
joginder
Old 03-13-2014, 07:29 PM
TE Expert

Default @ Dear Subho & @Joginder

@Subho- I see eye to eye with you. I think there is no need for any artificial attachment during processing, digital image only needs some adjustments such as light and colour corrections... Some crop, if needed... Some dodge/burn to give the object a bit accurate look... Some addition of sharpness if you are going to post it in internet (because while uploading photo loses some of its sharpness... I also against of excess processing which made a photo unreal. In my opinion processing helps to generate the looks which it can be seen in reality. So, I wrote to Joginder, "... post processing upto
the limit which suits the
original capture."
@Joginder- if you have no such idea about processing, in with only five at this time...
1> level
2>curve
3>hue & saturation
4> brightness/contrast
5> sharpness
but the main things are composition and sharp focus on object. First do this two from heart, then see the magic...
Secondly, I would like to tell you both that I am also in the process of learning in this field. So, if you think any correction needed in my part (in photography), please tell me.