Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Needs Improvement mirosu 2014-03-13 3:13

Hi Joginder,
Since you have mentioned that you are beginner in photography, I went through your photographs whch you have posted in TE.
Generally you have a good creative ideas, but a little bit lack of attention to detail. This photo as well as the previous is a good example. Here you have nicely captured the group of small boys in excellent light, but you have cut the faces on the both sides, you have shown the hand without body, these are serious mistakes. In previous photo you have cut the flowers at the bottom and also the boat on the right side.
Do not forget the golden rule of successful photography, before taking photo, make sure that the composition is in proper order. I hope this will help to improve.
Greetings
Miro
p.s. Do not be upset about my comment, may be not what would you expect, but honest.

Old 03-13-2014, 01:49 PM
TE Newbie

Default To mirosu: Thanks for your valuable comments

Dear Sir,

I heartiest thankful to you for your most valuable comments on my pics. It will help me learning the photography. It is a constructive suggestion.

Best Regards,
joginder