Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Miguel82 2013-09-09 8:32

Dear Mohammad, I leave this little comment for you, try to comment more, I appreciate your picture series of Algeria, it's a pity they're pictures with mobile but anyway there are not a lot pictures of this big country on Te, so they're a good contribution. Tourism should be developed more there, sure that the country has many things to offer to visitors. All people are going to Morocco or Tunisia
Have a nice evening

Old 09-11-2013, 02:02 PM
TE Newbie

Default To Miguel82: Hi

Thank you for the comment I appreciate your advice I will try to write more details on the pictures I take
unfortunately I cant find an original canon or nikon cameras they are bad qualities maybe you can advice me where I can get a nice camera .
Old 09-12-2013, 01:13 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Hello

Hello Mohammad, you can check many cameras on serious websites, depending of how much you'd like to spend for a camera, Nikon and Canon are good brands, as you can see on many pictures of the forum
You'll get high quality with a reflex and and an objective, hybrid is a good possibility too, there are plenty of bridge, digital cameras also
Have a nice afternoon