Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 12-18-2003, 08:35 AM
TE Expert

Default A Brief Respite

Due to an expected addition to my family shortly I will be cutting back a bit on new features etc for a few weeks or so. I will still be checking in occasionally to address major issues. Thank you in advance for your understanding and maintaining the civil and cooperative TE atmosphere.

Anyway, happy holidays to everyone! Much thanks for your informative, insightful critiques/workshops and beautiful images. I am grateful to have learned a lot about both the world and photography this year through your participation.

I plan on implementing some new and interesting features this coming year which I hope will be useful to others.
Old 12-18-2003, 09:12 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: A Brief Respite

Being a member of TrekEarth is like being a guest in a fabulous mansion with countless fascinating and ever-changing rooms . Thank you, Adam, for not only having built this remarkable mansion but also for being the perfect host. Have a good holiday.
Old 12-18-2003, 10:18 AM
TE Junior Member

Congrats on both your recent extension Adam and on how you successfully manage to provide the needs of your second family here at TE :-)
Happy holidays and a prosperous future for both your families!

Regards /Edwin
Old 12-18-2003, 10:24 AM
TE Junior Member

Best wishes for the upcoming events. As stated earlier you have been a perfect host.

TE has been a major event in my life this year.

Many Thanks, Merry Christmas to you.
Old 12-18-2003, 11:13 AM
TE Junior Member

Member since a month, TE has almost become a second "job" for me, a second family, and source to have a great time. Thank you, Adam.
My best wishes to you and your family, relax and have a nice holiday.

Regards
JŠnos
Old 12-18-2003, 01:06 PM
TE Senior Member

Yes Adam it's for me too, that TE has almost become a second "job" for me, Thank you, Adam.
My best wishes to you and your family, have a nice holiday, and have a good beginning.

jaap.
Old 12-18-2003, 01:28 PM
TE Junior Member

Adam, all the best and a lot of health !!!
Don't worry too much about the site, there are also other things in the world, although my girlfriend just yesterday told me that I become addicted to this site, as I always show her photos from TE. Yours, Jan
Old 12-18-2003, 01:36 PM

FELIZ NATAL E UM PR”SPERO ANO NOVO!

"Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!"

I wish all the best to you, your family and to your new addition!

You're a great host, and a great diplomat solving all the questions the best way.

I may say that TE has changed my life, and for the better. It gave me the push I needed to fullfill an old dream which was photography. Made me develop A LOT in this art form (just look from my first postings to my recent) as well in the graphic programs. And I've made new friends from all over the world!

In this New Year, my wish is that TE continues to grow, maintaining the fabulous atmosphere it has, and why not, that one day WE MAY ALL MEET EACH OTHER!
Old 12-18-2003, 01:48 PM
TE Newbie

Well since you failed to take your paternity leave for fathering this wonderful site Adam, you are more than entitled to take this upcoming leave for such a momentous human experience.

Congratulations and happy holidays to you as well.This amazing site has been a gift to us all....your gift will be arriving "shortly" :-)
Old 12-18-2003, 02:14 PM

Congratulations, and happy holidays to you too :-D