Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great abmdsudi 2011-12-04 0:02

Hi Donato
Feel really fresh as the air tends to be in this part of this charming, peaceful cove. I like it very much and I find the cool palette very attractive, far less garish than picture-postcards would have us believed and far more realistic for a summer June with just the right tones on the distant horizon. So very gorgeous seascape and tranquil just to sit and watch within the scene for the eyes to explore here. The light and colour is superb, nicely detailed.and it looks as though it is a beautiful day for you such a perfect spot, for a perfect shot like this. The returning white boat simply pops out amids the different coloured rippled water and the little red on the headland is superb touch indeed. Interesting write up as always to go along with this good picture so well executed. You've captured the feel beautifully, a lovely Mediterranian scene. Congrats
Best regards

Old 12-04-2011, 03:12 PM
TE Expert

Default To abmdsudi: Thanks

Hi abmdsudi,

Really thank you for your interesting and kind comment.

I have noticed that you have stopped posting. Is it because you were travelling or you have decided to quit TE?

Best regards,
Donato
Old 12-05-2011, 07:22 AM
TE Junior Member

Hi Donato
Thks to your note,
I start posting probably today, Love TE so much a good place to share, give and take and to learn. I took a month break for religious obligation in Mecca recently (but strictly no photography), now back home and try to catch up with our fellow members.
of course its quite a long break that I missed a lot of wonderful images.
See U around. Cheers!
Have a great day
Best regards