Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 05-28-2009, 05:18 PM
TE Junior Member

Default editing profile?

i want to edit my profile, and leave a message that i gave up on using this site. it's just too complicated. but now i can't find the danm button for that either. can anyone tell me how to get to my management page?

nana
Old 05-28-2009, 05:30 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: editing profile?

Just move your cursor over "Account" in the top menu. A drop-down menu will appear with an option "Edit Profile".

Are you sure you really want to give up? It's true that the new site had a few gltiches when it was started last week, but most of them have now been corrected and functionality is nearly back to what it was on the old version. What is it that you find so complicated to use?

Bibi
Old 05-28-2009, 05:36 PM
TE Junior Member

hehe, found it! but hard to see it when the text has practically the same color as the background. thanks for the help, bibi.

well, it's all been said before, so i won't bore anyone with yet another list of things gone wrong. but generally it's a matter of overview and esthetics. yeah, i'm sure i wanna quit, but it's sad as it was a great site, really.

allt he best,

nana
Old 05-28-2009, 05:44 PM
TE Expert

I just read the message where you complained about not being able to navigate by location like on the old version. I agree with you 100% that this is one of the features that makes TE different from other photo sites. So I thought you might want to know that the development team is currently working to get this fucntionality back. Of course it will require a little time... but perhaps you might just want to take a break and come back in a little while when it's implemented again! :o)
All the best to you too.
Bibi