Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great AlvaroGuijarro 2009-04-18 14:59

"TE: Learning about the world through photography"

What can I learn about Constanza, Rumania, with this?
I like the photo. It is a work of art. But TE told me once about a photo of typical plant of Madrid, Spain, that was not valid, and removed it, because didn´t show anything about Madrid.
2 points, but 0 points to TE

Old 04-18-2009, 11:30 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To AlvaroGuijarro: halloo

yes..i know TE rules do noyt aply always.But this is another dicusion. The thing is that you may photograph people but you must not be realted to them in any way. and i don't know those guys, so..i think it is not against TE rules. I think you can learn..what love means to them...to me..how people all around the world share their love...what do you think?
Old 04-19-2009, 10:27 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To AlvaroGuijarro: halloo

Hello Teodora
Of course, I can learn from your work the most important thing in this world, love. And those guys are feeling the most wonderful feeling of the whole universe. And one thing that I consider very important: your sensibility, sharing this. It is the best present, for all the people.

Your photo, as I said you, is a work of art. Light, perspective and shadows are fantastic.

Sorry my words about TE... only I wanted to say that love is universal, this photo is not "rumanian"... (of course, I learn from your gallery about Rumania so much that it is silly from me saying these things about your photo).

World would be better with a bit more of love. You´re absolutely right.
I´ll see your gallery looking for rumanian and european landscapes, my obsession jaja ;)))
(you travelled a lot!!)

Warm regards
Álvaro

(my english is baaad!!)