Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 04-04-2009, 10:52 PM
TE Newbie

Default hello

Hello Shama
Well, only to say you that I am impressed with your words in your "intro". I always feel "egoist" myself, because I demand too much to the people I have near, my friends, family... about being "opened-eye"... or meditative eye. Always, my sensation is to feel myself a bit alone in "giving life" with my eyes and mind to the world I see. I know it is a false sensation, because I am not the "only one" that have meditative eyes, of course, as if I were a "special" man in the world. No. But sometimes I see people that don´t mind a north wind, or a sea horizon, or a simply shrub in a city. That´s why I like so much your intro. IT IS PERFECT... as if I were saying these words...
THANK YOU so much

And your gallery, a work of art.
Your comment in "splash", incredible. Life is great. So great. When I seat at seashore, I hear again and again waves breaking, and I see them again and again. You know? You must know the tide... rising, I get hipnotized seeing water coming up and up. Tide rythm is the best thing created by nature... or, him (I don´t know).
I like "two boats", very very much, and all of them. You say things, personal things, trough your pictures. That is ART.

Sorry, my english is not good at all.
Well, I wish you a good week and good luck in all.
Warm regards
Álvaro
Old 04-05-2009, 10:57 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: hello

Hello Alvaro, thank you for your kind words.
I can understand from what you wrote that you are sensitive in your soul. I can also see this sensitivity in your gallery (which I like very much).
But been sensitive and demanding other people (who have hidden their sensitivity deep inside them-for several reasons) to be sensitive too, is like 'going outside' and hurting yourself. Unsensitive people just don't understand and will always try to prove you wrong (and finally hurt you). So Sensitivity also requires a certain acceptance for the the others 'as they are' (difficult I know :))).

The words in my gallery about meditative eyes, belong to Osho, a spiritual teacher (who is not in life anymore).

Have a nice, creative week!
Warm regards
Shama