Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great andante 2009-03-06 8:13

Hey, Greg, read your comments in the forum and will venture out to try some constructive criticism: What does this photo says to me? Other than it is winter somewhere in the world, probably industrial. I don't get what is the message that you want to communicate.
As photo, the photo lacks of contrast so everything is on the same plane. The way that you have to composed your image the eye is lead to wards the dam where I do not find anything other than the bridge.
It is not my intention to be rude, I'm just trying to decompose the image so I can find what I like and don't like about an image. Some sort of thinking out loud process.
Hope you find this useful.
Cheers,
enrique

Old 03-06-2009, 04:20 PM
TE Expert

Default To andante: Enrique

THANKS, this is exactly what we should always do for each other. Kristine also had a similar comment, and this gives me motivation to go look at it in a different way and see if I can tell a better story.

Greg
Old 03-06-2009, 04:35 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To andante: Enrique

You're welcome! Please give this type of criticism to me too. I never get offended. I believe that once a picture is in the open most stand on its own, all we can do is improve for the next picture.
Cheers,
enrique
Old 03-06-2009, 05:33 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To andante: Enrique

You have yourself a deal my new friend.

Greg