The TrekEarth Forums

The TrekEarth Forums (https://www.trekearth.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forum Feedback and Support (https://www.trekearth.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Bug ? (https://www.trekearth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=930212)

Didi 01-31-2015 10:16 AM

Bug ?

Hi
All the pictures of a great photographer http://fr.trekearth.com/members/Bournazel/
has gone
I hope that this problem will be fixed
Best regards

Didi 02-03-2015 11:53 AM

???

No answer ?

IBobi 02-04-2015 12:17 AM

I doubt this is a bug. It would affect more than one user, and he/she has not complained. Probably he deleted his account.

SnapRJW 02-04-2015 08:06 AM

That's a pity :(

Porteplume 02-04-2015 08:10 AM

Hi Saïd,

In fact, as having been a Moderator, you should know that it was not a bug... Also no need to get angry because you did not get an answer the very next day... Do you remember? :)

That account was disabled which inclueded disappearing of all the photos and reactivated later, after a request, but the photos can never be reinstate and this is a pity indeed... :(

Viviane

Porteplume 02-04-2015 11:15 AM

Hi everyone who has read the previous posts,

I just got a message from Vincent and he felt like I made him responsible of deleting his own photos...
Well, I can assure he did not deleted his own Gallery and I have to apologize to him because his account has been disabled. I don't know yet how it happened and I think it could have been a mistake.

* When an account is "disabled" - because it is necessary OR because it has been done by mistake - all the photos and discussions disappear and can't be re-instate, even if we "re-able" that account.

Therefore I am sincerely sad with what has happened but we can't discuss "removing"or "disabling" on the forum, especially when a discussion is posted by another person than the member in question...
Also Vincent himself wrote to me earlier and I had already explained my concern about the deleted gallery.

Also arguing any decisions from Moderators or Administrators must be sent to [email protected] and not through the forums.

Thank you,

Viviane

baclama 02-04-2015 03:07 PM

incroyable et inquietant

Bnjour,
je trouve ça tout de meme incroyable et plutot inquietant…ça veut dire que n'importe galerie qu'on a mis des années en construire, souvent en passant beaucoup de temps à choisir les photos, à ecrire une note detaillée pouvant apporter des informations utiles pour d'autres photographes et voyageurs…. peut disparaitre sans que personne sache comment ni pourquoi????

TE perd donc sans explication de sa part un grand photographe et voyageur qui a su nous faire decouvrir des endroits inconnus et merveilleux dans plusieurs coins du monde , qui etait on ne peut plus dans l'ethique de TE…

Je suis triste et tres décue

Cordialement
vero

Porteplume 02-04-2015 03:25 PM

Hi Véronique,

C'est la 2ème fois en plus de 12 ans que je vois une Gallery disparaitre de cette façon. C'est sans doute la conséquence d'une "fausse manipulation" et l'erreur étant humaine, que puis-je ajouter?
Jamais perdu une de vos images? Moi si... Et quelques unes que je regrette particulièrement sans pourtant pouvoir changer quoi que ce soit à la situation.
Encore une fois, je suis désolée mais je ne peux rien faire.

Viviane

Bournazel 02-04-2015 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBobi (Post 1269892)
I doubt this is a bug. It would affect more than one user, and he/she has not complained. Probably he deleted his account.

Thanks for your "nice" and "smart" comment........

I wish you the same situation as mine today and I will wait to read your reaction......

Porteplume 02-04-2015 06:07 PM

Hello Vincent,

It has been more than 2 weeks ago, we have exchanged some messages about this very sad happening... Why do we have to begin again about something that can't be reversed again on the forum?
You wrote:
"Bon c pas un drame. Mais c dommage et je ne comprends pas du tout ce qu il s est passé...."

I can't do anything anymore than give my sincere regrets about what happened and our Admin, Paul, can't do anything either.

I really don't know WHAT has happened and especially WHY it happened... Now WHAT do you want that I do?
I could delete my own gallery if you think you will feel better?

Viviane