The TrekEarth Forums

The TrekEarth Forums (
-   Photos (
-   -   To Angshu: Sticks on a tipi (

dsidwell 09-16-2007 10:23 PM

To Angshu: Sticks on a tipi
Hi Angshuman, the sticks inside a tipi are called "lodge poles." Most regular tipi users call their tipis "lodges" too!



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:39 AM.

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.