Tunisia 8 day Journey by Spy Kerk (137) 2010-04-27 - 2010-05-04
Tunisia is a sunlit paradise on earth, full of beautiful, golden beaches where cosmopolitan resorts are situated.
An oasis that seduced even the most experienced traveler, our own cunning Ulysses.
A land of endless deserts, oases, ancient civilizations and Islamic monuments. Where Berber and Troglodyte tents co-exist with ultra-modern tourist facilities.
Tunisia possesses a magnificent atmosphere. (7 photos)
- Old B&W images (81 photos)
- Perfums and colors of Provence (12 photos)
- My summer in India (11 photos)
- Real Mother Nature (46 photos)
- Peru - South America (1) ! (100 photos)
- Elena's favourite original photos (28 photos)
- Cheratte (7 photos)
- Australian citiscapes at night (36 photos)
- Paris june 2006 lesbian and Gay Pride (43 photos)