Triglav by Yonathan Livny (179) 2005-10-10 - 2005-10-16
On mid October 2005 I went with 3 friends of mine to hike in the Triglav N.P. in Slovenia.
The week ahead forecast didn't look good at all so we came will low expectations and hoped to have a couple of "not too rainy" days so we could hike.
You can imagine our satisfaction when we saw that the local forecast was predictiong no rain at all and so we managed to enjoy the beautiful area without meeting even one drop of rain. (23 photos)
Krajnska gora, Slovenia by vlado vlado (174) 2005-07-23 - 2005-07-26
This summer I went to Krajnska gora, the famous Slovenian alpin resort. I stayed in hotel Prisank, which has been renewed recently. I went to different palces, different mountains and so. Of course I've taken some picture and I'm going to publish my favorites.
Hope you'll enjoy and found some interesting photos. (6 photos)
Hike around Strunjan by Vid Pogachnik (495) 2005-07-06 - 2005-07-06
Here I want to write down a proposal of a hiking tour in which the most beautiful parts of the Slovenian coast can be seen. You can do it in two hours, but in good conditions you can enjoy the nature much longer. ... (full story) (6 photos)
- Days in Black & White (11 photos)
- Hydro Power Plants in Norway (18 photos)
- Vasco da Gama Bridge by Juntas (14 photos)
- Narrow boats / cannal barges (14 photos)
- On the Postal Boat (6 photos)
- Bodrum and Bodrum Kalesi- Bodrum and Bodrum Castle (13 photos)
- Granville (14 photos)
- 2 CV - deuches (12 photos)
- Li River cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo (27 photos)