Oman... in low definition !!? by Stephane Le Gal (27210) 2008-02-24 - 2008-03-02
I went to Oman for a 1-week trek in canyons and wadis. Beautiful places, great ambiences and peaceful atmosphere. A lot of shots, of course...
But I lost the definition of the images while transfering the shots from the Memory Card to my PC (due to a software I used for the 1st time).
As I want to share the journey, I have no choice : post-processing is the only way to do. Hope you won't mind...
Oman... An unexpected... pixel experience too !! (11 photos)
oman trip by justin mcrs (71) 2005-11-00 - 2005-12-00
we travelled from abudhabi to muscat by road. iam sharing some of the photos here.we started so early to avoid the rush in the border. so were in the mountains when the dawn broke, the mountains looked ethereal. there were lots of forts and wadis enroute. but there wasn't water in most wadis as this is not a rainy season. the omanis were very friendly.an interesting fact we noticed is almost all teh roundabouts are constructed well.
the city of muscat lies nestled in the mountains. (4 photos)
- Venice visit 2007 (10 photos)
- My Fagnes pictures (29 photos)
- Bali - The Land of Arts, Cultures, Nature & Beauty (21 photos)
- Photos to remenber III (98 photos)
- Barcos (98 photos)
- Hunderwasser Bad Blumau architecture (12 photos)
- Brazil - CATARATAS DO IGUA«U - ParanŠ ! (40 photos)
- Irish cottages (18 photos)
- Flowers (69 photos)