Cycling Albania by Gerrit van der Linden (52283) 2006-05-26 - 2006-06-04
I made a cycling trip through Albania with 4 friends.
Albania is a country without mass tourism although it has a beautiful coastline - like the Riviera, old towns with cobbed streets and ancient ottoman houses,mosks and byzantine churches. There are wonderful archilogical sites and for all there is a beautiful unspoiled mountainous nature with bears and wolves still wandering around.
T ... (full story) (66 photos)
- Albanian Faces (15 photos)
- Night Lights Explosions (22 photos)
- Flowers (96 photos)
- Tours Gťnoises en Corse (59 photos)
- Photos with a twist on a title (film/book/song) (77 photos)
- ICS00 (3 photos)
- Techno Parade (4 photos)
- Harrison World Sand Sculpture Competion (13 photos)
- Night shots from Kastoria ( photos)