Afghanistan and Pakistan by Jonathan Wilson (9395) 2005-08-13 - 2005-09-06
A fascinating trip starting in Pakistan and crossing the Khyber Pass to Kabul. Then across the centre of the country to Herat and a loop back via Mazar-e-Sharif.
On the way we met friendly people, saw beautiful scenery and visited historic cities.
Please read the story for further information. ... (full story) (71 photos)
- Lost in traffic (18 photos)
- Natural Phenomena (59 photos)
- Churches, chapels in France (30 photos)
- "Famous" Chott el-Jerid toilet (11 photos)
- Window of Life (11 photos)
- Les salins de Gruissan: 2000 ans d'exploitation (5 photos)
- Same Title...Different Photo (3 photos)
- Las Fallas (11 photos)
- the Glamorgan County Council Staff Club (8 photos)