From the window of a ski bus. there was still snow on the mountains for skiing, but just down valley were hills of red earth and homesteader cabins and barns like this.
Don't know why, but old rusted barns are one of my favorite sights period. They strike a chord in me.
Nobody marcou esta nota como útil
- Copyright: Tanja Vaughn (metsankettu) (58)
- Genre: Lugares
- Medium: Cor
- Date Taken: 2010-03-19
- Categories: Natureza
- Camera: Nikon D 80, Nikkor 18-135 f4.5-5.6
- Exposição: f/4.5, 1/250 segundos
- More Photo Info: view
- Versão da Foto: Versão Original
- Date Submitted: 2010-03-31 17:43