The Tiwanaku empire which is surprisingly unknown to a large extent, was in fact the most significant of the Andean civilisations and cultures. The empire was between 200AD and 1,000AD and dominated the altiplano plains and stretched from the Peruvian coast to northern Bolivia includiing parts of northern Chile at its peak.
Tiwanaku is located near the southern (Bolivian) shores of the sacred Lake Titicaca and is about 70kms outside of La Paz.
- Copyright: Robert MackwayJones (robmj65) (128)
- Genre: Lugares
- Medium: Cor
- Date Taken: 2017-02-27
- Categories: Ruínas
- Camera: Canon EOS 60D, Tamron 18-270 F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD, Cokin P121 Gradual Grey G2 ND8
- Exposição: f/11, 1/74 segundos
- Versão da Foto: Versão Original
- Date Submitted: 2017-04-18 4:12