Mardi Gras celebration in New Oleans
Nobody marcou esta nota como útil
Critiques | Translate
betogrein (2232) 2005-06-16 16:12
Welcome to Trek site..!!!
Good picture to begin.
Some clues :
* Always visit the members to give a critic, here it exists a type of retribution among the members! Observing (and criticizing) mistakes and successes of other members bring a lot of learning!
* Make use of the workshop.
* Always put more than 4 lines in NOTES. That enables to give points for the members, or be enables USEFUL!
* Take advantage what is allowed in Site: until 800 pixels in one on the sides of the picture. Until 200 Kbs in the size of the file!
* Read ABOUT (and FAQ)!
* I am waiting its you criticize in my photos.
sharkattack (268) 2005-06-18 2:46
Hello Kiet........very good captured......i also have Sydney mardi gras photos if you like it check it out...
Valentia (1522) 2005-09-01 17:55
I'm giving this a smiley tonight in memory of all those poor people in New Orleans ( and it is only the poor that are left). The images on TV are truly horrific. Imagine how in the 21st century people can be left starving and dying on an interstate in the richest country in the world.
Sometimes I despair for the human race. Sorry for being so negative.
lestans (17208) 2005-09-14 18:11
Fantastic colors and nice point of view, I like to be captured by her neck and necklaces. Thank you for posting New Orleans! Livia
hoorge (1434) 2006-07-08 20:45
Great PoV. Great contrast of the beads.
- Copyright: Kiet Luu (nopoint) (878)
- Genre: Pessoas
- Medium: Cor
- Date Taken: 2005-01-11
- Categories: Festivais
- Exposição: f/2.8, 1/80 segundos
- More Photo Info: view
- Versão da Foto: Versão Original
- Tema(s): Mardi Gras [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-06-16 15:09