In New York ,mainly on the main Street of the city you can meet almost every day a parade. This is one of them.
Nobody marcou esta nota como útil
Critiques | Translate
Fis2 (106222) 2017-03-16 14:56
Interesting shot from NY.
Curious scene from street,
Good reportage work.
I like colors and light.
CLODO (35710) 2017-03-17 0:17
The colored flags give a feeling of feast, and the crowd seems to wait for some VIP to appear in the street
xpas (316) 2017-03-18 6:34
Thanks a lot for sharing with us this moment of light, colours and people in the street.
macjake (72427) 2017-03-21 14:17
I'm sure the Americans on TE will appreciate this one
They tend to enjoy seeing their flag waving :)
and actually it does look good here with the lighting striking it in this fasion, it's almost as if the flag is glowing in the dark.
and it has the typical NYC street life as well with lots of people. cheers
- Copyright: Mesut Ilgim (mesutilgim) (97474)
- Genre: Lugares
- Medium: Cor
- Date Taken: 2010-11-12
- Categories: Arquitectura, Acontecimentos
- Camera: Nikon D 5000, AF-S Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 G VR, 2GB Sandisk Ultra II
- Exposição: f/6.8, 1/388 segundos
- Versão da Foto: Versão Original
- Date Submitted: 2017-03-16 13:52