The Pont du Guard dates between 19BC and 60AD and is an ancient Roman aqueduct. Its an impressive piece of engineering, it was constructed entirely without the use of mortar. The aqueduct's stones – some of which weigh up to 6 tons – were precisely cut to fit perfectly together eliminating the need for mortar.
Critiques | Translate
dkmurphys (65148) 2017-03-17 0:51
Very nice capture of this impressive ancient structure. I like the colors and the contrasts of your scene. Well done!
xpas (316) 2017-03-18 6:32
Congratulations for this excellent composition. The light is very well captured.
- Copyright: Robert MackwayJones (robmj65) (128)
- Genre: Lugares
- Medium: Cor
- Date Taken: 2010-10-06
- Categories: Arquitectura
- Camera: Canon 350d, Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di II LD
- Exposição: f/16, 1/28 segundos
- Versão da Foto: Versão Original
- Date Submitted: 2017-03-17 0:46