To macjake: Stop staring at it! :) - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great macjake 2014-03-20 20:50

Hi Jason
when i log into your gallery page, i can't help but keep staring at that damn bull who's glaring straight into my eye like he's going to eat me! lol

I know exactly what you mean about having the pics on the laptop waiting to be posted...i'll put 3 or 4 up and i'll say to myself - these are my next posts....but then none of them get posted lol

you know i love these type of photos, walking around in any downtown financial district gives lots of photo opps - just like this one.
well seen and composed.

see ya around
craig

Old 03-21-2014, 04:19 AM
TE Expert

Default To macjake: Stop staring at it! :)

Hahaha, oh...this made me literally laugh out loud, thinking of that bull always staring you down. Ruuuuuuuuun!!

I mentioned to Krzysztof that between him, yourself and Brian, I thought might be the three who would most enjoy this little series of architectural pattern...so I'm happy it found its way across your screen.

These have been patiently waiting to get posted for so long, good thing they don't actually have emotions, or I'd have been beaten about several times over by now. Good to know this doesn't only happen to me. haha

Speaking of which, I gotta' get my next one up and then head to bed so I can survive one more early morning this week. Catch ya' tomorrow amigo. Take care.

J