To Luko: 1/2 sec. later - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Luko 2005-02-13 6:37

yet another dark image ;) but beautifully composed.. how would a little brightness go with it?

Perhaps 1/2 sec. later was better, he would not have been competing with the corner of the building and also give a better balance (your right handside part is slightly empty, compared to the right hand side, a question of balance..)... otherwise, very nice.

Nothing very clever to add...

Old 02-13-2005, 07:02 PM
TE Expert

Default To Luko: 1/2 sec. later

That is one of the main reasons why I want to buy a dslr. I started trying to freeze the AF green light on my lcd screen from the moment that guy "walked" into the frame on the left hand side. I finally "got" him properly on focus where you can see him, and the fact is that if I had waited 1/2 more sec.... he would have gone for good...

Now, of course, with a dslr I would have taken 20 pics in 2 seconds picturing every step of that man in those 20 meters (and eventually collected several thousands of photographs in 2 or 3 months like Maciek ;o))), which would have allowed me to chose the best composition afterwards, at home, comfortably seated in front of my pc screen while finishing my chocolate box.

That is, after all, the main advantage of digital photography: trash 19, keep 1, same price.

;o)