To Jeppe: Fyn - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Jeppe 2008-12-18 13:50

Hi Rob
Great to watch this artwork from my "hometown" - the composition with a viewer adds extra life to the artwork.
Thanks for the background story as well - The artist Keld Moseholm local as well an the little round men his mark as well.
Too bad we dident meet while you where around.

Merry X-mass to you and your family.
Jeppe

Old 12-19-2008, 10:58 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To Jeppe: Fyn

Hi Jeppe,

It is so good to hear again from you after such a long time. Like many others you seemed to be disappeared from TE (and sometimes it looks like the moderators are trying to discourage us all), but fortunately it seems that you have sometimes a look at the work of the go-getters.
We were in the autumn holiday for a week in Assens. Maybe you know the long row of new summerhouses near the harbour. We visited a lot of museums and found a lot of memories from our earlier visits to Fyn. Harriet (Kieila)already wrote in her critique that Keld Moseholm is such a nice fellow and that we should have visit him. So I think next time we will visit Fyn (and that will certainly happen) we have to visit a lot of nice people.
I wish you and your family a Happy X-mas and a great 2009

Groet Rob